My little man is 11 months today!

>> March 2, 2009

Yay! Asher is just one short month away from being 1 Year Old!  So exciting I don't know what to do with myself.  Seriously, I don't, if I think to much about it I'm going to have to put my head between my knees.  This is like, epic.  Do you realize he'll soon be going off to school and getting married and having my fifth grandchild and putting me in a home just so I stop coming over at 3 in the morning to bake muffins.  I know, that's a little extreme, even for me, but I forgot to have my diet coke with lunch today so I thought I'd have it with dinner.  In retrospect, that may not have been the best idea.  Anyway, on to what we did today.


I'm hoping in lieu of London, you'll settle for a few pictures of Asher at the play center and park.  Sadly there are no pictures of Asher playing with actual children because they all left as soon as we got there.  Apparently they'd all been there since 9 but the coordinator may have just been being nice.  I'm pretty sure I remembered deodorant this morning.   


These ladybug things are weird...


Can I ride the puppy instead? (and he did, but with my help so no pictures but trust me it was uber adorable)


And then he discovered an entire wall of fun twisty-turny-spinny things.


Very serious business this, it has to be just so.


And then we stopped at the park on the way home.


Very pleased with himself.


Okay, we slid down this thing, now how do we get back up?

I just adore my little man, in case the numerous pictures I've been subjecting you all to didn't give it away.  I love watching him discover new things and interact with people and situations he's never come across before.  He is this wonderful mix of brave and cautious, outgoing and shy.  He crawled right up onto the couch beside one of the coordinators, bold as you please, and then leaned against the far arm, suddenly shy.  He never fails to win people over wherever we go.  I can't wait to see him grow into the man God has created him to be.  

2 people had this to say:

Angela March 3, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

I love that wall! That's the absolute coolest idea ever for babies!!! He's adorable as always. Now, deep breaths, Mom, and start planning that 1st birthday party.

Lina March 5, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Asher's almost one and getting cuter!!. About the ad network - yeah, got to spend sometime searching for suitable ones. Have you checked out Squidoo.com? Here's an article written by a stay-at-home mum on how you can monetize blog
http://www.squidoo.com/workathomewithsquidoo

I'm starting out so I'm not too sure how it'll work for me. But I'll be sure to update you!

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP