>> May 23, 2009




Oh, for a full night's sleep.

4 people had this to say:

Call Me Cate May 23, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

I hear you loud and clear. Only I don't have a little bundle of joy waking me up (assuming that's why based on your tweets in the sidebar).

Thanks for participating.

annies home May 23, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

have a sister in law and daughter who feel with you

Anonymous May 23, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

I agree, and named Heather too!

Six words... lol

Tera May 25, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

I just saw your comment on Good Mom/Bad Mom...just wanted to remind you that if you don't leave extra room in your suitcase for the cars, an extra suitcase is gonna cost ya $50...darn airlines!
Have a good trip.

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP