Off to Chi-town

>> June 6, 2009

We are off to Chicago in a few hours. I was looking forward to it before, but now I am completely over the moon. Two of our dear friends and Asher's godparents have been travelling a very long road and on Monday the will meet their new little baby boy. I am so unbelievably ecstatic for them right now. I'm sure they would be picking him up earlier, but she also happens to be walking the Avon 2-day walk for breast cancer starting tomorrow at 7am. I'm sure she'll have a spring in her step for all of those 39? miles.




We love you guys!!
does this make Asher a god-brother?

*Edit: This is not actually a picture of their new baby. Sorry. This is a picture of them as they visited Asher and I in the hospital like the great godparents they are. I'll have pics of them with their baby soon.

1 people had this to say:

C. Beth June 6, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Oh, how exciting for your friends! Yaaaay!

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP