Monday Meal

>> June 1, 2009

We're going back a few weeks for this one as a lot has been going on in the house and I haven't been photographing a lot of mealtimes lately. I will update on those things shortly, I just have to sort them out in my own head first. As you can see, we've made some changes around here. A sleek new look to start. A reflection of some of what's been going on with me in that I'm working on feeling like myself more. Ya, it's not coming out right. I'll try again in a day or two.

For now, Asher's Mother's Day Lunch. Believe it or not, this was a first for having spaghetti. We have pasta all the time, but never spaghetti. It was a bit harder to eat on his own than what he's used to. But all in all, he was very good for not having a proper nap and Mom and Gramma both enjoyed his company. As well as our waitress with whom he was quite infatuated.



We cut it up for him but in the end it was just easier to use a spoon.


He didn't buy that this green thing was actually food.


The coloring book on the other hand...


...mmmmmtasty.


As a parting thought, if you see someone leaving a comment on your blog called Strange Mamma, ya, that's me.

2 people had this to say:

Eternal Lizdom June 1, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

We love spaghetti in our house!! I make a meat sauce that the kids and husband love. And we buy the non-white pasta... enhanced or whole grain. Adds more flavor to the meal.

Anna June 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

the boys all loved spaghetti at a young age, they love to slurp it up and make a total mess!
btw. love the new look!

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP