Completely derailed

>> September 2, 2009

Okay, so I should really start blogging about upcoming things before they happen that way you know that when I disappear for a week at a time it's because my Dad has suddenly arrived in town and besides the whole stress of not really knowing what to expect on a visit because we very rarely spend time together, Asher is in our room and is very loud at night, and Dad is (unbeknownst to me) totally into the whole touristy thing and I've been run a bit ragged since Saturday and haven't even had the energy to keep my eyes open long enough to read blogs let alone write one of my own. It has been going surprisingly well, though, Asher absolutely adores his Grandpa (mind you, he never gets so much attention from his parents) but I am exhausted.   Dad leaves tomorrow morning and then I'm coming home to nap.  I'll catch up and post comments soon and be back with you all by the weekend.

In the meantime, Happy Humpday.

5 people had this to say:

Eternal Lizdom September 2, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Sounds like it's been a good visit!

Mrs. Backes September 4, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Wow. Your dad is there? Many blessing to you my friend.

InspiredDreamer September 6, 2009 at 6:38 AM  

Are you all rested? Did you see any new touristy places or are you doomed to ride the London Eye every time you have a guest? :)

Slices of Beauty... September 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Oh love grand parents, the spoil you with so much!
Enjoy.

C. Beth September 15, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

Sometimes having guests is fun. Sometimes it's just...TIRING. Hoping you have a little of both (since clearly you already have the 2nd part!)

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP