I really am very thankful....but oh so tired...

>> November 27, 2008

Today is our first Thanksgiving with Asher.  Well, the second really.  How is that possible, you say?  He's only 8 months old.  Well, we have two Thanksgivings in this family.  We celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving as Jeff and I are Canadian, and as we are in Rome, we must do as they do.  That, and Asher technically is American (we don't have his Canadian citizenship yet).  So today, I am a very sleepy, thankful Mommy.  I couldn't imagine giving up any of the sleepless nights of the last few months, getting done any or all of the projects I've fallen behind in, being actually on time for so many of the things I've been late for, or missing out on a single precious moment with my son.  Thank You, dear God, for the most wonderful gift ever.

1 people had this to say:

C. Beth November 30, 2008 at 4:05 AM  

What a sweet post.... I feel the same way!

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP