Strangers in a Proper Land

>> November 8, 2008

So I think that is going to have to be my new name for this blog.  We are headed to England, baby!  Oxford to be exact.  We're not sure how we feel about moving to such a small city, only about 151,000 people.  Jeff chooses to look at it as a suburb of London.  Whatever helps him sleep at night.  We've known for a few days now and I have really been wanting to sit down and blog about it, but there's just so much running around in my head I'm having trouble actually pinning words down.  Maybe now that it's out there as an announcement, I'll be able to focus more on all the details and stuff.  


Ya, so later then.

0 people had this to say:

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP