Friends in the Blogosphere

>> August 9, 2009

Last week a friend of mine joined me in the blogosphere. Now she's been writing forever and has had a blog or two in her time, but this particular blog is new. Go check her out, she has a way of looking at the everyday in a new way. I'm also thrilled because today, she quoted from my Mom's book, 'Who's Flying this Plane'.

Hope you all have a good Sunday, and happy reading:

Out of the Extraordinary: Welcome to the family

3 people had this to say:

InspiredDreamer August 10, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

Awww, thanks for the mention! :)

Slices of Beauty... August 10, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

Adding this Book to my reading list ~ thanks for sharing!

Lovely to read that you find the images stunning, makes my day.

Beautiful week to you and the family.

Anonymous August 11, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

I wish I had the habit of reading but yes, each day sun rise after the dreams.
Positivity - always the best.

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP