Six Word Saturday

>> August 22, 2009



Birthday BBBQ! Birthday BBQ! Birthday BBQ!

Okay, so I cheated. But only a little. And I do have every right to be excited about it. Especially since I went to bed early feeling poopy and my wonderful Rocket Scientist stayed up until midnight cleaning up and tidying the house. (then to add insult to injury, Asher woke up just as he was coming to bed and because we're trying to go without the paci it took 2 hours to put him to sleep and then, just as he was crawling into bed, Asher came to my side of the bed to see if it was morning yet and it took me another hour before he finally fell asleep for the night. whew. bright side is that he slept in until 7:30 this morning. So I suppose my 6 words could have been 'without paci Little Man doesn't sleep')

17 people had this to say:

Quilly Unshuttered August 22, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous August 22, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Tonight I am leaving for movie.

Bridgette August 22, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Happy Birthday!!!!

Call Me Cate August 22, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Happy birthday and enjoy that bbq! I don't think you cheated - I'd be excited as well! Sorry for the rough night of sleep - sounds like the little guy launched a very strong campaign for the return of the paci.

Thanks for playing 6WS and enjoy your day!

Dr.John August 22, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Have fun! Have fun! Have fun!

Drahdrah August 22, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Happy Birthday ! Sounds like fun !

Sarah August 22, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

~Happy Birthday!~
And, on a continuing trend with my comments, I'm soooo glad to be past that age!

Juniper Saltus August 22, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Happy birthday! Enjoy your BBQ!

Barkley's Mommy August 22, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

34 is the perfect age to fully enjoy life. Have a wonderful birthday!

Valencia Jones-Edwards August 22, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

Hey, it's always a happy time when you're around barbeque...lol

Rochelle August 22, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Oh to be 34 again! Happy birthday and I think I'm going to have BBQ tonight!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? August 22, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Quilly said what I wanted to say ;) Happy birthday x3!

Melissa B. August 22, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Wishing you many, many happy returns!

Jan Holt August 22, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

Hope your birthday is BBQlicious!

Amy August 22, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Happy Birthday! Have a ton of fun!

Lizze August 23, 2009 at 5:25 AM  

I hope you have fun at the BBQ!

:) Happy Birthday! :)

Slices of Beauty... August 24, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

Love a BBQ!
Happy belated and many, many beautiful returns.

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP