Six Word Saturday

>> August 15, 2009



I am an IKEA queen, yo!

Let's just say our house is starting to remind me just a little bit of Fight Club. Or at least Asher's room does. Bet you just can't wait to see pictures.

12 people had this to say:

Call Me Cate August 15, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

I love IKEA but it's probably best that we don't have one any nearer to home. Have a great day!

Ann August 15, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

Yo, Ikea Queen! :)

What are you feeding Asher? He just gets cuter and cuter every darn time I see him. You're going to be beating the girls off with a stick when he gets older!

Lindy August 15, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Planning an IKEA visit in October. My daughter has the catalog all marked! Can't wait!

Dr.John August 15, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

What is IKEA?

Fannyfanackapan August 15, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

IKEA stores have no windows so that you lose all sense of time and the outside world. Some people go in and never come out.

Oooohh Spoooky.

:-)

Becca August 15, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

We don't have an IKEA anywhere near us so I don't know if I have ever even been.

betty August 15, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

stopping in from 6-word Saturday; I like IKEA; haven't been in one in awhile, but so much fun stuff to look at there! not a bad idea for designing and decorating with it either :)

enjoy the day

betty

Buffie August 16, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

IKEA is a lot of fun. but sometimes I go crazy putting the stuff together.

Juniper Saltus August 16, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

I have never been to Ikea! Crazy huh? I can't wait to move back to the mainland so I can check it out! I always hear great things about it!

Saw your blog on Six Word Saturday, so I figured I would come check it out! I mean who can resist a name like Strange Mamma?

Yeah, I think I am gonna follow you. Yep yep.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Barkley's Mommy August 16, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

I love Ikea! My entire business is all from Ikea, but few people know it. The closest Ikea is about 9 hours away, and every time we make the journey we have to rent a U-Haul to bring our goods home. Really. There's a U-Haul rental behind the Ikea in Phoenix and they greet us by name. (I totally sound like a proud junkie, don't I?)

Anonymous August 16, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Six words ?
I wanna be a traveller forever.

Jenn @ youknow... that blog? August 16, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

I love walking through Ikea, but I always end up buying things there that don't scream it. I'm with Cate - it's probably a good thing there isn't one closer to me ;)

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP