Merry Christmas

>> December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!  I have much more to blog about, but that will come later as right now we are in the height of Christmas cheer and revelry and I'm being anti-social by typing away on my computer in the middle of the living room while everyone else is being cheery.  I might even try to post pictures on here!


I pray everyone out there has a wonderful Christmas season filled with hope and love and peace and personal revelation of a loving and awesome Saviour.

0 people had this to say:

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP