>> December 5, 2008
Sure I'm terribly behind in everything and my house looks like a small herd of elephants came through and randomly spewed clothes and packing materials. Oh, and I leave for Canada in the morning not to return for three weeks, but hey...I can't miss out on a game of tag!
- Link the person who tagged you. - Thank you Sam for providing me with this little distraction
- Post the rules on your blog. - Okay, I think I got that one covered
- Share seven random or weird facts about yourself. - Hmm...which seven to share...see below
- Tag seven other people and include links to their tags - SciFi Mama, Christy, RR, Anna, Joanna, Shabby Girl, and Lina
- Let each of the other people know by commenting on their blogs - Off to comment
- I lived in a mud hut in Africa for a time
- I'm married to one of those guys that in the b-grade sci-fi movies is responsible for opening up black holes that threaten to destroy our universe (only in real life, they don't actually open black holes) *Edit - my husband informs me they theoretically could open black holes, just not ones that would threaten to destroy the universe - who knew!*
- I was a guest speaker at a Leadership retreat for my church back when I had a blue mohawk
- I taught Grade One at a Christian school for three years.
- My 8 month old son suddenly decided to start crawling today (while I was writing this actually, I had to stop and take some film of it for his dad)
- I got my first tattoo at 27 and my most recent one this past August (I have three altogether with the next four already planned)
- I've had a reality TV show film me singing on the worship team at my church because I didn't 'look' like someone who would do that (I had a couple facial piercings, an undercut, and blue/purple/black braids in my hair)