Who needs to pack when you can play tag

>> December 5, 2008

Sure I'm terribly behind in everything and my house looks like a small herd of elephants came  through and randomly spewed clothes and packing materials. Oh, and I leave for Canada in the morning not to return for three weeks, but hey...I can't miss out on a game of tag!


Here are the rules: (I know, I didn't know there were rules either)
  1. Link the person who tagged you. - Thank you Sam for providing me with this little distraction
  2. Post the rules on your blog.  -  Okay, I think I got that one covered
  3. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself.  -  Hmm...which seven to share...see below
  4. Tag seven other people and include links to their tags  - SciFi Mama, Christy, RR, Anna, Joanna, Shabby Girl, and Lina
  5. Let each of the other people know by commenting on their blogs - Off to comment
  • I lived in a mud hut in Africa for a time
  • I'm married to one of those guys that in the b-grade sci-fi movies is responsible for opening up black holes that threaten to destroy our universe  (only in real life, they don't actually open black holes)  *Edit - my husband informs me they theoretically could open black holes, just not ones that would threaten to destroy the universe - who knew!*
  • I was a guest speaker at a Leadership retreat for my church back when I had a blue mohawk
  • I taught Grade One at a Christian school for three years.
  • My 8 month old son suddenly decided to start crawling today (while I was writing this actually, I had to stop and take some film of it for his dad)
  • I got my first tattoo at 27 and my most recent one this past August (I have three altogether with the next four already planned)
  • I've had a reality TV show film me singing on the worship team at my church because I didn't 'look' like someone who would do that (I had a couple facial piercings, an undercut, and blue/purple/black braids in my hair)
Well, that was fun and while it has gone on, Asher has taken a giant leap towards actual crawling and most of my furnitire has gone onto its new home.  Time to put my little man to bed and pack for our trip tomorrow back to Canada.  I think I'm starting to get excited.

4 people had this to say:

Anonymous December 6, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

Thanks for the tag Heather! Now I just need to figure out the link thing!
Hope you post some pictures of Canada when you get back!

Unknown December 7, 2008 at 3:54 AM  

Thanks, Heather. It was great fun reading these things about you and yours. Sam

Lina January 1, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

Hi Heather,

You're probably back from Canada. Just want to say thanks for your comments on the sketch by my daughter, Syaza. Hmm,your baby is just adorable!! Sorry that I didn't write sooner - yep, was away with hubby and daughter on holiday - Melbourne, Australia.
By the way, an embarrasing question - how do I make the comments appear at the bottom of the post, withought having to click on the word 'comment'?

Lina January 12, 2009 at 6:13 AM  

Hi Heather,

Thought just drop you a line or two and hope that everything's OK with you. I admire you cos' it must have been crazy packing and unpacking, travelling...Amazing how you kept your spirits up. By the way, just put some pics of my nephew's engagement last Sat (10 Jan)

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP