Insanity!

>> December 30, 2008

I feel like I haven't blogged in ages.  Oh! I guess that's because I haven't.  I've hardly had time to read email let alone the blogs I've been following and it's usually in between phone calls or sorting or packing or selling yet another item that I thought I was keeping.  Even now, it's 11:30 and in a few short hours (made even shorter by my little man's constant night-wakings...seems the stress is getting to him, too) big, burly men will be coming to take away the scattered remains of my stuff.  The most glorious part in the midst of all this chaos is that I don't actually have to pack anything, they're doing that part for me.  I've always wanted someone else to do my packing for me (I've done a lot, a. lot. of moving in my day).  I have so much to say, I wish I'd been able to keep up with writing more of this experience down, I hope I'll remember enough of it in the coming days to record some more of it cause it has been all manner of crazy.  One thing I know for sure: We have too. much. crap.  Oh well, I don't have to pack it this time.  And I'm kind of looking forward to having it arrive in a couple months, it'll be like Christmas in February, with a surprise in every box!  My grammar sucks, it's time to go to bed.  More soon...

0 people had this to say:

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP