Ugh. Sick. Again

>> February 17, 2009

I often give Jeff a hard time when he's sick because he makes sure everyone knows he's sick and he never takes anything unless I remind him.  I'm not a very good wife, not a lot of compassion when he's sick, injured yes, sick no.  I may have to be a bit nicer next time round.  I'm sick.  Again.  I feel like I've been sick for months.  Oh wait.  I have.   Granted lately I've had a few days of not being sick, but since Dec. 8th, I've definitely been sick more than I've been well.  But I thought I was finally over with it!  No such luck.  I'm pretty sure it's a sinus infection this time round and I'm miserable.  We have no drugs in the house to take and I'm a whiny, miserable, sick person.  Thank goodness Jeff hasn't gotten sick much at all these last couple months.  Last night he actually got up with Asher three times!  The best part, Asher only got up 3 times.  Well, best in that I didn't have to get up with him, not so great in that my little man had been doing much better and only waking once if at all during the night.  I hope he's not getting sick, too.  So today I really do have to go into town and register with the medical clinic.  I know, I know, I still haven't and I'm still dumb.  But today, really I will.  Hopefully I'll be able to see someone today, too and not have to go back in tomorrow.  Hopefully my legs won't fall off when I get back on the bike again.  Hopefully other sore parts of my body won't fall off either.


Wish me luck.

2 people had this to say:

Unknown February 17, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Hey Heather, I'm praying that you are healed. Soon. I also encourage to get to the doc, if you haven't. When you told what this illness had been like, it reminded me of moving to the Monterey, CA area when we were young marrieds. It seemed like everyone who moved their suffered from something we all called "Monterey crud" for the first 6 months they lived there. I wish you less than than!

Lina February 18, 2009 at 4:19 AM  

Heather,

I didn't realise you hadn't registered at the clinic. But I'm glad you're going to. Perhap's it's the move/change to UK... Anyway, I wish you the BEST of LUCK and hope you get back to the pink of health soon! Take care of yourself!

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP