8 Things...better late than never, right?

>> April 24, 2009


Liz tagged me.


8 Things I'm looking forward to:

  • My mom's visit
  • Being pregnant again
  • Adopting
  • Our trip to Chicago
  • Asher's first word
  • Playing in the back garden with Asher (he's currently afraid of grass so not a lot of playing going on)
  • Building forts with Asher
  • Seeing more of the UK and Europe

8 Things I did yesterday:
  • Bought a slow cooker (crockpot)
  • Sorted and cleaned out the kitchen thoroughly
  • Did some grocery shopping
  • Took Asher for a booster shot
  • Had blood taken for fertility tests
  • Did laundry
  • Met Jeff for lunch in city centre
  • Watched TV

8 Things I wish I could do:
  • Fly a plane
  • Play the drums
  • Roller blade
  • Speak Japanese
  • Make really good bread
  • Write Screenplays for a living
  • Play the bass guitar
  • Play peek-a-boo or swings with Asher for as long as he wants me to without getting bored

8 Shows I watch:
  • IT Crowd
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Supernatural
  • Lost
  • Doctor Who
  • Torchwood
  • Pushing Daisies
  • The Mentalist (whenever it makes its way over to this side of the pond)

8 Songs on my music player:
  • Accidentally in Love
  • Battu
  • City of Blinding Lights
  • Dwell
  • Emotionless
  • Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
  • Going Under
  • Here I am to Worship

8 Favourite warm weather activities:
  • Going to the beach
  • Swimming
  • Exploring
  • Eating at an outdoor cafe
  • Going to the zoo
  • Sitting in the sun, reading
  • Opening all the windows
  • Wearing skirts and tank tops and flip flops

8 Favourite Happy Things:
  • Jeff
  • Asher
  • A Clean House
  • Playing Video Games
  • New Toys (usually in the form of electronics/small kitchen appliances)
  • Driving
  • Reading
  • Sleeping in

8 People I tag:
  • Tink's Mom (someone new I'm following)
  • The Blogess (I know she's got way funnier things to blog about, but really who wouldn't want to hear her answers to Things I wish I could do)
  • Road Blocks and Rollercoasters (one I've been following for a while)
  • SciFi Mama (tried to pick some I haven't tagged lately)
  • Rachel (have been following for a while but never tagged, I don't think)
  • Maya (would love to know what's on Maya's playlist)
  • April's Mom (just started following the other day)
  • Brit' Gal (another new one for me)
I have to say, I don't normally do these things, but in the interest of blogging with discipline, I thought it might be a good way to fill a day. Especially today. Was feeling very blah today. Sad to say I did not have the patience today with the little man that I have been enjoying as of late. Hopefully tonight everyone will get more sleep.

1 people had this to say:

Jenny, the Bloggess April 25, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

No one wants to hear what I did yesterday. Two words: giraffe molestation.

About This Blog

I love this adventure I'm on with my Rocket Scientist. The most recent addition to our expedition has me in awe daily. I can't wait to see My Little Man as a big brother. We started off by moving from Western Canada to Chicago and now we're in the UK. Will this Strange Mamma ever not feel like a stranger in the land?

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP